|<제조사 : CHROMA, 대만>|
Programmable DC Electronic Load
||GPIB Interface for Model 6304/6314/6334/6340 Mainframe|
Chroma Model 6310 series Economic DC Electronic Load is suitable for the test and evaluation of multi-output AC/DC power supply, DC/DC converter, charger and power electronic components and good for application in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection. The system is configured by plugging the user selectable load modules into the system mainframe, and operated using the keypad on the front panel of the instrument or the remote controlled instructions via RS-232 or GPIB interface.
The 6310 family offers 8 types of modular loads with power ranging from 100 watts to 1200 watts , current from 0.5mA to 240A, and voltage measurement from 0.5mV to 500V. Each load is isolated and floating, programmable in dual current range and measuring voltage range, and capable of synchronizing with other modules for control operation. The load can be operated in constant current, constant voltage, and constant resistance.
The 6310 electronic load family can simulate a wide range of dynamic loading applications. The loading waveform is user programmable in slew rates, load levels, duration and conducting voltage. Furthermore, up to 100 sets of system operating status can be stored in EEPROM and recalled instantly for automated testing application.
Real time measurement of voltage, current, is integrated into each 6310 load module using a 15-bit precision measurement circuit. The user can perform on line voltage measurement and adjustment, or simulate short circuit test using the simple keypad on the front panel. Additionally, the 6310 offers an optional remote controller for automated production line.
The 6310 has self-diagnosis routine to maintain instrumental performance all the time. It is also protected against OPP, OCP, OVP, OTP, and reverse polarity to guarantee quality and reliability for even the most demanding engineering testing and ATE application.
1. Versatile System Configuration
Chroma Model 6310 Programmable Electronic Load integrates microprocessing capability into each load module and mainframe as the system operates in parallel processing mode to optimize the speed and control among multiple load modules. All load modules are configured to work synchronously, and testing can be carried out simultaneously at multiple output to simulate real life application.
2. Modular Load Design
The Chroma 6314 and 6312 electronic load mainframes accept the user-installable 6310 series load modules for easy system configuration and fit 19" instrument rack. The 6314 holds four 63102 load modules at most to offer 8-channel 100W input load with standard front-panel inputs. It fits for testing multiple output switch power supply. Additionally, GO/NG output port is useful for UUT's pass/fail judgement on automated production line. All modules on the 6314/6312 mainframe share a common GPIB address to synchronize and speed up the control of load modules and read-back of operating data.
The 6310 family offers 8 types of load modules ranging from model 63101 with 200 watts power to model 63112 with 1200 watts power. Each model is designed with specific applications in mind. In the world, model 63102 and 63107 are the only dual-input load in one load module, capable of controlling loading up to 40A and measuring voltage up to that of 80V, and well-suited for testing lower power, high precision DC/DC converter. Model 63105 and 63108 are designed to operate up to 500 V in high voltage testing application. Model 63112 sinks a maximum current of 240A, and is the most costeffective in high power testing application.
● 6312 Mainframe for 2 Load Modules
● 6314 Mainframe for 4 Load Modules
● 63101 Load Module 40A/80V/200W
● 63102 Load Module 20A/80V/100Wx2 channels
● 63103 Load Module 60A/80V/300W
● 63105 Load Module 10A/500V/300W
● 63106 Load Module 120A/80V/600W
● 63107 Load Module 4A&40A/80V/30W&250W
● 63108 Load Module 20A/500V/600W
● 63112 Load Module 240A/80V/1200W
● Key Feature
* Max Power: 200W, 100W 2(Dual), 30W&250W, 300W, 600W, 1200W
* Wide range 1-500V operating voltage
* Up to 8 channels in one mainframe, fit for testing multiple output SMPS
* Parallel load modules up to1200W for high current and power application
* Synchronization with multiple loads
* Standard GPIB/RS-232 Interface
● Load Control:
* Flexible CC, CR, CV operation modes
* Dynamic loading with speed up to 20KHz
* Fast response of 0.32 mA/µS - 10A/µS slew rate
* Minimum input resistance allowing load to sink high current at low voltage
* Real time power supply load transient response simulation and output measurement
* User programmable 100 sequential front panel input status for user-friendly operating
* High/Low limits of testing parameters to test GO/NG
* 15-bit precision voltage and current measurement with dual-range selection
* Remote sensing capability
* Short circuit test
* Self-test at power-on
● Regulatory Compliance:
* CE marking