|<제조사 : CHROMA, 대만>|
Programmable AC/DC Electronic load
Chroma's 63800 Series AC/DC Electronic Loads are designed for testing uninterruptible power supplies(UPS), Off-Grid Inverters, AC sources and other power devices such as switches, circuit breakers, fuses and connectors.
The Chroma 63800 Loads can simulate load conditions under high crest factor and varying power factors with real time compensation even when the voltage waveform is distorted. This special feature provides real world simulation capability and prevents overstressing thereby giving reliable and unbiased test results.
The 63800's state of the art designed uses DSP technology to simulate non-linear rectified loads in a unique RLC operation mode. This mode improves stability by detecting the impedance of the UUT and dynamically adjusting the load's control bandwidth to ensure system stability.
Equipped with unique timing measurement functions, the 63800 Loads allow users to measure critical timing parameters such as battery discharge time, the trip time for fuse and breaker testing and UPS transfer time.
Comprehensive measurements allow users to monitor the output performance of UUT. Additionally, voltage & current signals can be routed to an oscilloscope through analog outputs. The instrument's GPIB/RS232C interface options provide remote control & monitor for system integration. In addition, built-in digital outputs may be used to control external relays for short circuit (crowbar) testing.
Chroma's 63800 Loads also feature fan speed control ensuring low acoustic noise. The diagnosis/protection functions include selfdiagnosis routines and protection against overpower, over-current, over-voltage and overtemperature.
● 63804 Programmable AC Electronic Load : 4500W / 45A / 350V
● Power Rating : 1500W, 4500W
● Voltage Range : 50V - 350Vrms
● Current Range : Up to 45Arms
● Peak Current : Up to 135A
● Frequency Range : 45 to 440Hz, DC
● Crest Factor Range : 1.414 to 5.0
● Power Factor Range : 0 to 1 lead or lag (Rectified mode)
● CC, CR, CV, CP for DC Loading
● Constant & Rectified Load Modes for AC Loading
● Analog Voltage & Current Monitor
● Timing Measurement for Battery, UPS, Fuse and Breaker tests
● Measurement : V, I, PF, CF, P, Q, S, F, R, Ip-/+ and THDv
● Short circuit simulation
● Full Protection : OP, OC, OV and OT protection
● GPIB & RS-232C interfaces
※ 아직 제조사에서 카달로그 Pdf 파일을 인계받지 못하였습니다.
제품에 대한 자세한 정보가 필요하시면 연락주십시오.
곧 업데이트 하도록 하겠습니다.